Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Ghillie Suit, just read about them. The designer in me wants to have fun.

One of my concerns, as in a t.v. script of how to pull this off, is to keep family at bay until I can fly. That was when my Hemlock Society sister told me about the Ghillie Suit.  I will have to go to Google Earth more to check out jumping points off the Grand Canyon's edges and then decide on which Ghillie suit best suits the landscape.

Now, the reason for the ghillie suit is, that the family might discover that I am gone, suspect my final destination and follow me or have others look for me. In a ghillie suit, well, the flying squirrel will remain hidden until everyone leaves.
I have to think of everything as my family is very astute and I have discussed my plans just often enough, that they probably believe me by now.

So, I choose the day and I leave the minute the last person goes to bed, drive up there all night long and arrive before dawn. Scout locations and have a good time imagining the final rush to the bottom.

I do realize that I must begin to work out and get my arms and legs working well so that I can hold that flying squirrel pose.............

No comments:

Post a Comment