Thursday, June 16, 2011

Is it just me??????!?!?!!!!!!!

I have been perusing houses and apartments for rent all night long and now all morning long.

See. I did NOT die after being diagnosed near death, soooooooooo I am feeling much better than I have in  a long time and now I want to do things again, IF indeed I am to be around awhile longer.

I find myself looking for $350 places or less. What I'm thinking is, to leave this house each morning at 7:00a.m. with Baby until I can place her and working at the other place like a studio, all day, into the night, until near Mom's bed time, sigh.

I would put a recliner and a cd player for library audio books, radio, my clay, a table, my paints and supplies and my sewing machine and supplies.

I have already applied for a job assembling jewelry for a lady in my home. Added money. I am trying to get my brother to let me do his billing for him for a few dollars extra a month and then will make things to sell, undistracted and silent for hours on end.

I don't ask for much anymore, just a place to feel okay about myself and I cannot right now. Silly overly sensitive me, I'm sure, but I want my woman cave back..........I have a squirrel suit and many tutus to make.

2 comments:

  1. Not crazy. I totally understand, and maybe this is the door that opened when the window closed. We know some of our best work comes out of suffering. You have a whole new well to tap inside you and something wonderful will happen. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something wonderful will happen. Ha. Mostly it is laughing with friends that makes the wonderful happen.........thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete